In the July 14th update, she and Seina attempted to make an idol group called "Phoenix" and goes under the idol name "Soleil".
Sunny has a fair complexion and large, youthful eyes of orange with a pink tint. Her short-medium length hair of peach frames her face and she wears a small amount on each side of her head pulled up into pigtails.
Her casual outfit in game is a lemon blouse with a white skirt and black heels. Her skirt has neon yellow and orange circles all over it in various sizes.
A little-sister type with a large sweet tooth. With a bright diposition she always has a smile on her face. She loves anything pop-ish, and western inspired outfits.
As Sunny Edit
As Soleil Edit
- Vitamin Star Coord - The first coord given by Luciko (minus the shoes and accessories) to Sunny if she is selected as the player character.
- In the game, her Hime Mode's special raises her stats.
- She is the only character to use a hammer as her weapon.
- Sunny is similar to Otome from Aikatsu!
- Both girls have a sweets-pop style brand.
- Both of them have orange hair and eyes (although the shades differ)
- Both of them have orange as their theme color.
- Sunny's hair style is reminiscent of Prid's
- As Soleil, she and Seina, aka Luna, are the second pair to have the same Hime Mode. The first are Aidee and Es.
- They are also the first rivals to have another person join their Hime Mode. Most of the Hime Modes are usually done solo.
- She and Seina, as Luna and Soleil, are the second pair of characters to have a duet.
- So far, they are the only pair to have more than one duet.
- During developement phases, Sunny's hair was originally worn in blonde braided loops held by orange bows on the sides of her head. Her eyes were dark blue colored.
- She was also pictured having pale blue hair after changing it to it's current style.