|Weapon||Fan or Sword|
Lyrica has a pale complexion and long crystal-blue hair worn in a thin wavy ponytail with short bangs blending into her curled forelocks. Her eyes are the same color.
Her casual outfit in game is a white blouse with grey sleeves and a midnight blue skirt with light blue print. She wears black heels.
Pretty and Cool, like her style she thinks fast and ahead and is willing to help others at any given notice. She is smart with a knowledge when it comes to music. She loves challenging puzzle games.
- Blue Glitter Coord - The first coord given by Luciko (minus the shoes and accessories) to Lyrica if she is selected as the player character. This is also her casual outfit.
Lyrica comes from the word Lyric, which means the phrase or stanza in a song or poem. The name can also be linked back to Greek Mythology as the greek word Lyre is thought to be one of the origins of the word. The Lyre is a musical instrument that was given to the greek god Apollon, who is known to be the leader of the 9 Muses.
- Lyrica resembles Aoi Kiriya from Aikatsu!
- Both girls use a futuristic-style brand, with Aoi using Futuring Girl, and Lyrica using Sci-Fi Girl.
- Both girls have blue hair worn in a ponytail.
- Both also have blue eyes.
- Both are knowledgeable, especially with music.
- Both are also Cool-Types.
- In the game, her Hime Mode's special boosts her own defense that makes her temporary invisible for a while.
- Lyrica and Ira are the first pair of characters to perform a duet.
- For an odd reason, Lyrica can be fought in the Prologue menu of rivals, even though she was introduced in 1st Dream.
- This could possibly hint that she might have been a last-minute addition to the Playable cast or was initially going to be a rival character.