|Color||Purple, orange, and black|
Ira is a Rival characters in Otocadoll. She is a vampire who uses her performance microphone in battle.
Her brand is named after her, Ira.
Ira has a fair complexion with her hair the color of flames, being a mixture of red and orange with an ombre. Her spiked bangs flare outwardly with her long hair pulled into a wavy side-tail. Her eyes are the same color, accent with purple eye shadow. She also has pointed ears, fangs, and wears black nail polish to match her dangle earrings. On her head rests a purple stylized top hat with a black band adorned with tiny gems surrounding one gold coffin-shaped gem that has silver bat wings, and a ribbon of red and gold.
For Valentines Day, Ira wore a decorative chocolate and sweet inspired outfit. Her nails are now red, worn with black gloves with only the index finger covered. She switched her earrings for deco chocolates.
Passionate and loud, Ira is a vampire with a love for rock music and singing. If you're excited and having a good time Ira is bound to notice and build off of that energy.
A coffin raises out from the ground and Ira roughly busts out of it.
- Yells into her microphone.
- Heals herself
Dancer in the Shadow/_____Edit
Ira sings in a dark and gloomy setting, surroundinged by ghosts and swirling lights. She eventually throws her microphone aside and points at the target, throwing the ghosts at them.
- Twilight Coord - Her casual coord.
Ira means watcher in Hebrew. However her name could also be linked to the Demon of Wrath, who was also named Ira.
- She loves ketchup. This is most-likely a reference to how vampires drink blood.
- So far, she is the only Rival to use a microphone in battle.
- Ira and Lyrica are the first pair of characters to perform a duet.
- They are also the first Rival and Player Character pair to perform a duet.
- She represents the sin of Wrath
- Ira vaguely resembles both Yurika Todo and Kaede Ichinose from Aikatsu!
- Her normal outfit takes elements from both of their original premium rare coords.
- She is a vampire, while Yurika portrays this for her Idol persona.
- Her hair and eye coloring are shades of red, as Kaede's are.
- She likes rock music and has a microphone stand for a weapon, while Yurika is a cool-type Idol, which are known for rock music and possesses a unique microphone stand for her first song.
- By extension of this she also resembles Seira Otoshiro from the same series. Both are rock-oriented Idols with vaguely similiar hair colors, Seira's being pink, while Ira's is reddish-orange.